Tuesday 13 September 2011

He's Always on Facebook



Hit Counter by Digits VIEWS



When Mark Zuckerberg came up with the concept of facebook, his plan was far superior to the other social networking sites available. Orkut did not last because there you could view everybody’s profile in other words their personal space and they never updated it, other sites hi5 for instance were, let’s admit stupid so, I am not going to write further about them and twitter is nice but it is not facebook.
Personally I am not a big fan of facebook, I am on it to keep in touch with my friends, to have them in one place and to stalk people (what everybody does that, I am bold enough to admit!). 

The thing I hate the most about facebook is that people have access to your life and I am a very exclusive person I don’t like sharing my friends or things about them what I hate the most is when people come up to you and ask, ‘how do you know falana person?’and
’ooo she add him/her,’
‘oh she unfriended xyz’  
I can know who ever I want too. People take facebook too seriously I like the fact that Mark could make people believe facebook is a real world, he dropped out of college to focus on that. Most of the world’s successful people are college dropouts. Don't i just love that fact!



No comments:

Post a Comment