Saturday 10 September 2011

OVERLOAD NERAY AAAH (2011)




I am using the garnier eye roll on thing; it is not making much of a difference. So one of the lamest thing about guys here is that they until they are about twenty-two, most of them go-out-with “aunties” what the Americans call ‘cougars’ and that makes these kids think they are “soooo cooool”.

Last time I used the word ‘kids’ my well to do Oxford graduate teacher said, “Do not use these American terms, they will not help you.” I have a friend and she believes that teenage for a man is until he is twenty-two. The song on my mind today is overload’s newest venture; ‘neray ah’. I like the composition it features; Farhad Humayun, Navid Shahzad, Sabina Pasha, Amina Haq, Ammar Belal, Models Nomi Qamar, Abdullah Mohammad, Urouj Ahmed, Sadaf Kanwal, Alyzeh Gabol, Amna Babar, Akash, Haroon Shahid and Quratulain Baloch, Farhan Ali and Faisal baig 


I had always loved Navid Shahzad even as child. She worked at my school and I always wanted to go up to her and tell her how I admired her acting. Her entire personality was very impressive. Unlike other teachers, she used to buy her coffee from the canteen and I have often seen her walk home, maybe she lived close by. The thing I liked the most about this video was the half-the-table-and-half-the-farhad-concept. I am not really sure if that man is even Farhad Humayun; I had a friend who used to say this about men, “leen, they all look the same in the dark.”


No comments:

Post a Comment